Saturday, August 22, 2009

Final Project thoughts

After having some time to reflect on our final projects and what the projectors did for them, i would say that they were all very successful. I think that we all used the projectors in a way that worked perfectly for our project, even if projection wasn't the way we pictured the project going. Personally I would continue to use projection in future works, however most likely not the mobile ones. For what we were doing in Siena, I think the mobile projectors worked well, but there were so many things that we were all fighting with them. Personally, I had problems with the lack of color brightness when projecting. Despite these downfalls, I really enjoyed using the projectors and had a great time in Siena working on art and would like to say a big thank you to everyone that made it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment